Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: I wonder...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    How mel's job is goin?
    how sniff's christmas was?
    Why Myra never makes soup anymore?
    Where Minnow hides the toys?
    When Redhead is goin to come up for air?
    Where Blaze is?
    Why 2Cute never introduces me to her young studs?
    Why Virgo never comes out to play anymore?
    Why lily hasnt brought her monster over yet?
    Do I need a naked Pic to get some attention around here?

    I miss you guys..Never seem to see anyone anymore....Im not around as much and when I am your all cybering or something...
    *halmark moment
    *kisses to all the girls....Cept mel she hates that.. biggrin

    OMGOMGOMG...I almost forgot Blanca beauty...I wonder where she hides too...but I kinda know... smile...*kisses her all female like..
    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

    [This message has been edited by heidi! (edited January 12, 2002).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    .....:::::fuck! i fell and i gotta get back.....


    .....::: redfacek..c..ya..bye

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I wonder where heidi is right now, I wonder why she doesnt remember me introducing her to Hankee, I wonder why she wants an introduction again since she dont like his ass! biggrin

    most of all though....I wonder if clover kat had her baby...and if everything is alright *sigh*

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

    Quitcherbitchen!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS heidi*
    my christmas was good... very quiet. and i found myself very depressed *sigh* it was kind of an odd christmas. no family. just us. even the uncle and cousins my hubby has here weren't part of it cuz of a messy divorce his uncle just went through. i'm seriously considering flying to nova scotia for christmas next year. it wasn't a bad christmas... just different. how did things go for you??

    and... i dunno if you remember about my son's eye condition... but he had his surgery jan. 4. everything went well and it seems to be a success.... and... how come i never gave you my email?? i'm on yahoo or msn sometimes... screen name for yahoo is jil_403 and msn is jodylyons. look me up woman!

    ------------------

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I made soup....somewhere... and you were not here, and it got cold.IT was eewww after that... I miss you Heidi!

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    my job knocks me out everday....G*

    How ya doin heidi ho!!!!!...*VB smile


    oh! and i wonder what clova kat had n stuff!!
    i hope she's ok!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    hides monster behind my back..
    bats my eyelashes...
    Why heidi dahlin!! i'll be bringin my monster over very soon....

    Winterama is fast approaching..feb 16 and 17..give it some thought kay!

    If i see Jersey Turtle i'll make sure to ask him about clover..they email all the time

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't exactly hide the toys...I just reserve them for special people *L*

    *spanks heidi in a good way*

    *S*

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *comes up for air and looks for heidi*....long distance relationships are tough yanno....alot of phone time....hang in there with me eh? *winks*......

    *wonders if heidi will show up tonight, and if she knows how to write back when you email her* biggrin

    ------------------
    The heart knows when the search is over.

    Our Place

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *waves* Hiya heidi! smile

    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •